Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Outing

Last Friday was the first time I brought Kenan out alone. I was meeting up with some mommy friends at Marina Square for lunch as well as to check out the Young Parent Fiesta.

Normally, I would have hopped onto a taxi. But I didn't know where I found the courage that day and  decided to take the MRT instead. Thankfully, Kenan was well behaved throughout the journey and the curious streak in him kept him busy as he turned his head from side to side ever so often to look at all the people around. I'm not sure if I could have coped had he decided to fuss!

And not only was he well behaved in the MRT, he could have won a 'model baby' award for being such a good boy throughout the time I was with my friends.

While at the fiesta, Drypers was offering a free photo shoot for parents and babies. I thought what better way to mark this special day. Here's the scanned copy of the photo:



Thanks Kenan for being such an angel!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP