Monday, October 25, 2010

Project Nursing Rooms - Marina Square

Not sure how many nursing rooms there are in Marina Square but I have an inkling this is probably the mall with the most number of them. I have already been to three - two on the first floor and one on the second and they are all conveniently situated near to the toilets. So it seems to me there is likely to be one nursing room next to every toilet - am I right?

The nursing room comes with just the basic amenities- a sofa bench, a diaper changing area and wash basin. There is no hot water here. The room is big enough for me to push in the stroller and I found it comfortable breastfeeding the baby here as it has a nice cushy sofa rather than some plastic chair. The air can be a bit still though. In one of the rooms I went, there was a slight stench coming from the dustbin. But overall, I'm satisfied with the condition.


A cosy nursing room for breastfeeding; the amenities are minimal though.

The lively design on the ceiling - I like it!


Ratings:
Cleanliness: 4/5
Amenities: 3/5
Ambience: 4/5




4 comments:

CNA Skills Training said...

Hi Ruth, i don't know why you research on this stuff but as a nurse i can say that you are a good knowledge how to describe the nursing related posts it is showing your innovative idea.

Ruth said...

Welcome to my blog and thanks for your comment! I'm hoping to share information with mommies (especially moms-to-be and first-time moms) in Singapore on where they can find nursing rooms here and give my reviews on some of them. Hope this somehow helps encourage mommies to breastfeed :)

Ann said...

Hi Ruth,

Just happened to chance upon your blog, and glad I did! Enjoy your writes and finds. Am preparing for baby #1, and pretty nursing room locations are definitely a must-know on my list!
Shall be popping over more often.

Cheers! =)
Ann

Ruth said...

Hi Ann, thanks for dropping by my blog. Glad you found the info on nursing/baby rooms useful. When's your baby due? Planning to breastfeed? It will be a beautiful experience, though the initial period could be tough for some mommies (like me!).

Feel free to visit again and give your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP