Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shopping My Way

When it comes to shopping, my son has his own way of doing it.

At the toy stores:

  1. Let me walk around and try out every single toy I find interesting.
  2. *Target locked on* This is what I would like to have, let me carry it around while I shop a bit more.
  3. I'm heading to the cashier, dad/mom, get ready the money! (Yes, it's true! He seems to understand about the having to pay money bit!)


When dad/mom tells him "no" to buying his choice item, depending on his mood, he may be sweet enough to hand us the toy so we can return it to the shelf, or we'll end up in a wrestling match trying to get the toy out of his tight grip.

But when shopping has nothing to do with toys, this is what he does:


*Sorry for the blur photo* The look of delight on his face when he finally found the ONE (haha... yes, in this case, it's men's brief!!)

When daddy, mommy say it's time to go, he dashes out faster than either of us could catch him (if you're wondering, nope, we didn't buy the brief!)

Then, it's off to 'window-shopping'!


Does your little one enjoy 'shopping'? Do you often succumb at the toy stores and end up buying stuff for him or her?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP