Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wishing for a White Christmas...

How's your Christmas? We spent a nice, quiet Christmas with loved ones. We didn't even attempt to make our way to town because crowds are not what we generally fancy. We did take the little boy to see the lightings in Orchard Road a few weeks ago and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. So we thought that would be good enough.

But if there's one thing I really wish for, it is to experience a white Christmas. It's something I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl, so hopefully someday in the near future, I'll get that wish fulfilled.

In the mean time, I decided to have our own version of a 'white Christmas'.

On Christmas eve, I was doing some cleaning up around the house and had a stack of documents to be discarded. I got the helper to tear them into small pieces. The little boy decided to join in the 'fun'. When it was all done, we had a big bag of shredded paper and I suddenly had an idea to let my boy enjoy a bit of 'snowing' (thanks to inspiration from fellow mom blogger).

Too bad I didn't manage to capture any nice pictures of the 'snowing', but it's not too hard to imagine ya? *smile* Kenan was having so much fun that he even refused to let us throw the paper away...


Anyway, hope I'm not too late to send you my holiday wishes:




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP