Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Five Seconds!

Few days ago, I was lamenting how Kenan has yet to roll over. But guess what he did this morning?




He sat for about five seconds without any form of support!

Needless to say, I was delighted, and it was great that the daddy was around to witness it too.

Then I checked Kenan's health booklet again. It states that most babies will only be able to do that at about seven and a half months old. Wow!

So it seems like Kenan enjoys giving daddy and mommy surprises by jumbling up the sequence of his developments and keep us guessing what he will do next. Yet at the same time, I suspect he is also telling us to respect the fact that he has a mind of his own!

Ok my little boy, mommy here will learn to give you the space you need to grow at your own pace, but don't let mommy wait too long in reaching those milestones, alright? I love you, son.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP