Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh So Pretty Eyeshadow!

This should have gone with the post on my makeup lesson with Fionna but I didn't manage to take a photo of it until now:




This is an eyeshadow I got from Fionna - I bought it because the palette has such cool, pretty hues! This eyeshadow is by RMK, which I think isn't so commonly used here. But it is supposed to be one of the most popular brands in Japan. From what I've found online, local makeup artist Clarence Lee and Andy Lee are fans of the brand, as well as many Japanese models.

Here are some online information about RMK makeup .. some are quite dated though.

RMK official website
Comeback kits
RMK Cosmetics is Coming Back!

I have yet to try the eyeshadow. Shall try to review it after I've used it. According to Fionna, RMK cosmetics are great for people with oily skin. Blogger Nicola did a review of the RMK primer and foundation and raved about it. She has oily skin and the foundation lasted the whole day (from 8am to 11pm). Now, that is really tempting me to give RMK foundation a try. By the way, RMK is available at Takashimaya.

Has any of you tried RMK cosmetics? What do you like or dislike about it?

By the way, next week I'll share some great makeup tips for busy moms from Fionna. Be back to find out more!

5 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Ooh lovely hues! I look forward to reading the make-up tips. My make-up routine these days is very simple. (maybe too simple!) Sunblock, powder and blush. And if I remember, a swipe of lip moisturizer. That's it!

Ruth said...

Ya, I couldn't resist when I saw the lovely colours :) Sunblock is a must! Even radiation from computer will affect our skin.

Yee Lin said...

RMK available at Isetan Scotts. I use their foundation, loose powder and concealer. :)

Ruth said...

Yee Lin, thanks for the info! Sounds like you're a RMK fan too :) How do you find their products?

Yee Lin said...

Ruth>They're not bad but won't be repurchasing cos I want to try other brands. They're not Holy Grail products for me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP