Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Got a Makeover!

Ok, it's not me. It's my blog that got a makeover. How do you like the new look?

Since I started my blog, I've attempted to change the look twice, but mainly just by tweaking the header design which I DIY:




But somehow I felt they fell short of what I want - something 'nicer' and prettier. but I just don't have the technical know-how to do it. So I was researching for a blog designer when I got introduced, quite by chance, to Patricia from Fancy Girl Designs.

After looking at her portfolio, I immediately decided to work with her. Something about her designs appealed to me and I sort of knew that she could create the look I want, though honestly I didn't have a strong idea what it was then.

There's where the talented Patricia did a wonderful job with. 

To begin, she had me fill in a questionnaire that gave her information she needed to conceptualise the design. In the process of filling up the form, I also got a clearer picture of what I wanted.

Patricia then sent me two design concepts but I feel she has a special knack for knowing what someone wants because the first design she sent me (which is this one) was right on target. It felt as if she had read my mind!


I am really happy with how my blog looks now. Thank you, Patricia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP