Monday, May 16, 2011

Kenan and Veggie Printing

Last week, I finally got down to letting Kenan try some art work. I got the idea from fellow mommy blogger MamaJ and took some leftover lotus roots for Kenan to do some veggie printing.

Making prints on the paper...

Curious about the lotus roots...

Kenan showing that he is having fun...

From printing on paper to printing on the highchair...

Showing mommy his dirtied hands and asking to be cleaned...


Kenan's masterpieces after about 15 minutes of 'hard work'


I have been postponing this activity for the longest time, knowing the mess it will create, but when I saw how much fun he was having, I was so glad I overcame my reluctance.

Mommy promised him there will be more such activities in the future! And thanks MamaJ!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP