Monday, May 16, 2011

A Special Brunch

Yesterday we had brunch at The White Rabbit; husband said it's an extended Mother's Day celebration. I was touched. Coming from someone who is more practical than romantic, the gesture is so much sweeter for that reason.

While I often wish he could be more romantic, I am thankful for the unwavering support he has unconditionally given me all these years. Because of his support, I dare took the leap of faith and quitted my job three years ago to pursue my dream of being a writer and more.

I hope that Kenan will grow up to be the kind of husband like his daddy (and hopefully more romantic!).

Here are some photos of our wonderful day to share.

Menu, The White Rabbit

A staff gave Kenan some crayons for him to draw and play with. We were pleasantly surprised by the thoughtful gesture.





My order: Eggs  Benedict - consists of poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, toasted English muffins, choice of honey baked ham or smoked salmon. This one is with smoked salmon, which they served by mistake.

The staff came back with the right order - honey baked ham. Yummy!

Husband's order: English "Fry Up". It comes with sunny side up eggs, bacon, sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, toast soldiers in cast iron skillet


I tried to create the old world feel with some of the photos to match the ambience of the restored chapel which The White Rabbit is housed in. Think I am successful in my attempt?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP