Monday, July 19, 2010

Project Nursing Rooms - Great World City

Of all the nursing rooms I've visited, the one at Great World City is my favourite. It's easy to understand why - beautiful white furnishing, chandelier hanging from the ceiling, paintings with fairy motifs on the walls and cute cot mobile dangling above the changing tables - the efforts that have gone into it really touches my heart. The most recent time I was there, my cousin and friend were around. They were blown away and couldn't help snapping pictures too.

There are two nursing rooms here, each comes with an armchair and a small little table. I saw a powerplug at the side of the wall, but I can't really quite think of any use for it. Hm.. for breastpumps maybe? Outside, there are two changing tables, a hot water dispenser and washing area.


Beautiful white furnishing, pretty paintings and sparkling chandelier lend this baby room a classy and cozy ambience. By the way, this is one of the two changing tables, which are adjacent to each other

It's such a pleasant experience feeding the baby here!


Ratings

Cleanliness: 4.5/5
Amenities: 4/5
Ambience: 4.5/5


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP