Tuesday, July 27, 2010

See Me Sit

Last Sunday, we had dinner at a restaurant with my mom-in-law and our two little nephews. Since Kenan has been sitting well on the highchair at home, I decided to let him try the one at the restaurant. This wasn't the first time he's been on a highchair in a restaurant, in fact, the very first time he ever sat on a highchair was at Jack's Place over a month ago when I was having lunch with some of the forum mommies. But he didn't manage to sit long in it.

So this time, we were pleasantly surprised that Kenan sat without a fuss in the highchair throughout the meal and he seemed to be enjoying himself. I think it helps that he had two cousins to entertain him.

By the way, the highchair at this restaurant has a very retro feel. I remember my dad used to own a chair very similar to this with the same kind of multi-coloured plastic strips. He would love to read newspapers in the chair. How I miss him.....

Anyway, here are some photos of Kenan in the retro highchair.

Look how well I'm sitting in the highchair!

Oh, that looks interesting...

Hey, what are the people behind us eating?

Mommy, I'm getting bored...

Good thing I have two gor-gors to play with me!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP