Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project Nursing Rooms - Harbourfront Centre

Since I started breastfeeding, I've been to quite a number of nursing rooms in various shopping malls. Some of them are really impressive, while others, I hope I would never have to utilise them again. Along the way, I've started taking pictures of the nursing rooms, initially for the fun of it. But I thought, why not make it a project and share with other mommies here, especially the new moms.

So I've decided to start with one of those that I frequent - Harbourfront Centre. The one I'm reviewing here  is located on the third floor, on the way to the toilet that is nearest to the foodcourt. There's another one at the same spot, one floor down.

Nursing area - can fit in a baby stroller (and mine's quite bulky),and the seat can accomodate two persons

One of the three changing tables. There's a hot water dispenser and washing area next to it.
The walls are lined with cute wallpaper

The other two changing tables (opposite the one above)


Ratings

Cleanliness: 4/5
Amenities: 3.5/5 
Ambience: 3.75/5



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP