Monday, August 1, 2011

Mummy Is Busy

Sorry for my lack of posts on this blog. I was busy with a couple of things last week, that included attending a very inspiring workshop on starting a small business by Mums @ Work. I have no concrete plans to start a business, but entrepreneurship has been something close to my heart, especially since I work on a freelance basis. There have been times when I wondered if perhaps I should register a company and offer my writing service on a more formal level but I need to find a way to better manage my time first, so shall just mull over it for the time being.
Meanwhile, I've the privilege of interviewing several mumpreneurs for Mums@Work. I found it very inspiring to hear how all these moms pursue their passion while managing their family commitments. You can read the articles on these mumpreneurs at Mums@Work's blog. If you could, I would love to hear your feedback on the articles too.

By the way, remember about Balloon Mickey? Two days after I posted about how he first got mutilated, something worse had happened to him:

Yes, this is all that's left of him... with some body parts missing. We suspect those body parts had been hurled out of the window.

Anyway, three days - that's just how long this $10 balloon sculpture lasted. Ironically, the last time the hubby and Kenan came home with two balloon sculptures that the little boy got for free, it last for about a week. Lesson learnt - don't spend money on balloons, get them only if free.

Yesterday, we visited the Pasir Ris Kid's Kampong. If you've not been there before and would like to find out more, do visit this blog again and read about our experience. I'll post soon!

Have a great week ahead everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Mommy CafeDesigned by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP